The driving force behind Industry 4.0.
- Planning, implementing, and documenting work and test steps for new product launches
- Making a smooth transition from design to production
- Selecting and evaluating production and testing equipment
- Creating production-ready product design during the development phase
- Analyzing and solving production problems
- Evaluating change requests
- Collaborating on the launch of Industry 4.0
You are a good fit with us if …
… you have a degree in a technical subject or further training as a master craftsman or technician.
… you already gained professional experience in work preparation and production management.
… you have a strong sense of responsibility for quality planning.
… you are experienced in moving products from development to series production.
… you have knowledge of ERP systems.
… you work in a cost-conscious, independent, and structured manner.
… you are communicative and driven by team spirit.
… you adhere to guidelines, standards, and work instructions for test planning.
… you have spoken and written skills in German and English.