You focus on quality and structure:
- The point of contact for all processes and documents in the integrated management system
- Ensuring, implementing, and complying with the integrated management system (IATF 16949, DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN ISO 50001...)
- Active participation in CIP processes
- Participation in FMEA working groups
- Changing, reviewing, managing, and supporting the release of processes and documents
- Main contact for business process model software
- Reporting on the integrated management system including initiating and monitoring action in the event of deviations
- Coordinating, participating in and reporting audits
- Transforming audits into action plans, including tracking action
- Initiating and managing projects to process and document optimization
You are a good fit with us if …
… you have completed a technical degree or have a comparable qualification.
… you have professional experience in the automotive sector.
… you have further training in quality management (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, VDA6.3, ISO 50001 ,...).
… you already have knowledge of relevant standards and methodological skills such as APQP, A3/8D report, FMEA, Six Sigma, process flows, KPI or similar.
… you have an interest in and understanding of EU directives and standards.
… you have an independent and organized style of working.
… you are confident in using MS-Office and ERP programs.
… you have a good command of written and spoken German and English.