With us, you focus on quality, which means:
- Organizing and carrying out initial sampling and final tests, and managing reserve samples
- Independently implementing test planning, and defining and coordinating test criteria
- Project processing, creating test plans, planning, and documenting the testing process using a CAQ system (ERP)
- Preparing test reports: analyzing, preparing, and evaluating processes and quality data
- Issuing production releases
- Support in defining and monitoring measures within the framework of CIP processes
- 8D complaint processing using common methods such as Ishikawa or 5W
- Operating and managing measurement and testing equipment
You are a good fit with us if …
… you have a technical qualification with further training in quality management, a technical degree (ideally electrical engineering) or comparable, and at least three years of professional experience in a technical environment.
… you already have experience in the field of quality assurance in the automotive sector.
… you are confident in dealing with technical drawings, test plans, measuring equipment, and testing devices.
… you provide knowledge of the relevant standards and guidelines.
… good MS Office skills and knowledge of EAP add up your profile.
… you have a class B driving licence.