You are sure to drive us forward safely by:
- Electrotechnical responsibility for all operations and employees at e.battery systems that are associated with the manufacture and use of our battery systems.
- Compliance with applicable laws, standards and regulations
- Ensuring, introducing and implementing measures that serve to protect all employees from electrical hazards
- Conduct reviews of work products (HW/SW requirements, safety analyses test specifications)
- Support establishment and implementation of ISO26262 / EN50129 / IEC 61508 compliant safety processes
- Facilitation or support of safety analyses (hazard and risk analysis, FMEA, FTA)
- Evaluation of the conformity of safety-relevant requirements with regard to national and international standards and legal guidelines
- Establishment and maintenance of technical and operational process, operating and assembly instructions for the various activities in the development and testing areas
- Establishment and maintenance of a legally compliant structure in the area of electrical engineering with the corresponding management and supervisory functions in coordination with the site management and preparation of an annual report
You are a good fit with us if …
... you have completed training (technician/master craftsman) in the field of electrical engineering or a comparable field, or alternatively have an equivalent degree.
... you already have experience in the field of battery systems and initial management experience.
... you are qualified to perform the tasks of a responsible electrician according to DIN VDE 1000-10.
... you have several years of experience in the development of electrical products in the automotive industry.
... you work independently and in a structured manner.
... very good German and English skills complete your profile.
... you would like to have additional training as a specialist for HV systems in the field of Li-Ion batteries.
... you have a good command of MS-Office.
... team spirit and communication skills are among your strengths.